What's my home worth?
Get a detailed estimate of your property’s value in today’s market
Auction: On Site – 11 am | Saturday 2 April
Unless Sold Prior
EACH LOT IS BEING SOLD SEPARATELY
Positioned on approximately 687m2 of near level land this four bedroom, one bathroom brick home offers the convenience of being a 450m walk to Glenbrook Village and a 350m walk to Glenbrook Train Station. This large dwelling is perfect for a family wanting to call Glenbrook home for many years due to its close proximity to Glenbrook Pre School, Glenbrook Primary School and the incredible lifestyle this location has to offer.
– 550 m to Glenbrook Village
– 450 m to Glenbrook Train Station
– 350 m to Glenbrook Primary School
– 250 m to Glenbrook PreSchool
– 1.8 km to Blaxland High School (approx 25min walk)
– 55min to 1hr 10min drive to Sydney CBD
– Recently surveyed with pegs
– North facing aspect to Deane Street
– Corner position
For more information please contact Dan Jennings on 0415 673 906 or attend our open for inspection on Saturday at 10:30 am.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Stubbs & Co Estate Agents gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.