What's my home worth?
Get a detailed estimate of your property’s value in today’s market
Sitting amongst fine homes in one of the most envied pockets of South Leura, this 1930’s Deco Era home in a fine garden setting is a rare offering. On a beautiful easily maintained 1500m² plus level block, this 3 double-bedroom home features formal and informal living areas, a dressing room and en-suite for the main bedroom and a modern double-glazed extension to the rear. Featuring many original features such as leadlight glass, timberwork and newly polished timber floors, this house offers the best of the Leura lifestyle and is a must to inspect.
– Three double bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom
– Family room and kitchen/dining
– Garden vistas from almost every room
– The comfort of central hydronic heating
– Oversized single garage with storage and off-street parking for several cars
– Over 1500m² of landscaped gardens featuring dry stone walls, stone-paved
courtyard, hedges and cool climate plantings including fully mature flowering
cherries and other trees.
– Quiet peaceful location with the convenience of an easy walk to Leura shops as
well as to several stunning lookouts.