What's my home worth?
Get a detailed estimate of your property’s value in today’s market
An impressive residence taking in the beauty of the Australian bush.
Situated approximately a 30-minute drive from Bathurst and just over two and a half-hour drive from the Sydney CBD is the laid back lifestyle of 32 Arcadia Place.
Built in 2015, this loved home has all the bells and whistles you have been looking for in a new home. The home has excellent thermal qualities throughout and can be appreciated in both summer and winter. The windows and doors are double glazed and of high quality PVC construction.
The layout of the home is very spacious and inviting and makes you want to sit down and enjoy the Australian bush. The majority of rooms look out onto the property where you will often find wallabies and birdlife enjoying the land.
It’s also worth noting that the property has an ample amount of firewood as well as shed and carport. Essential when looking to take advantage of the homes features and lifestyle.
Notable features include:
– Double sided wood heater servicing kitchen, dining and lounge areas.
– Open plan kitchen featuring a Falcon freestanding dual oven/stove
– Walk in pantry with an abundance of space
– Master suite including; office, ensuite, storage and walk in wardrobe
– Electric boosted solar hot water system
– Power, septic system & 90 kg underground bottled gas
– Steel rain water tank with roof of approximately 110,000
– A construction of steel frame, reverse brick veneer as well as colorbond
cladding & roof
For more information or to book a private inspection please contact Stubbs & Co Estate Agents on 4757 2886 today.